We have enjoyed serving our community during busy lunches, dinners, late nights, and special/private events all while providing quality food, craft cocktails, superior brews, and an unforgettable experience.
We are currently seeking a Kitchen Manager at one of our concepts to join our team! In this position you will be expected to manage food and labor costs while putting out quality food. You will be required to teach and coach your staff and keep a positive environment for all.
- Exciting work environment near the University of Arizona
- Health Benefits after 60 days
- 18+ years of age
- 5 years experience in the kitchen
- 2 years experience managing a kitchen
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Excellent organization and problem-solving skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of principles for dealing directly with the public
- Physical demands of the job include but are not limited to:
- Standing and walking during entire 8-hour shift
- Reaches, bends, stoops, lifts, shakes, stirs, pours and carries supplies