We have enjoyed serving our community during busy lunches, dinners, late nights, and special/private events all while providing quality food, craft cocktails, superior brews, and an unforgettable experience.
We are currently seeking servers to join our team!
· Exciting work environment near the University of Arizona
· $10.85 base wage + Tips
· Health Benefits after 60 days
- Perform station opening/closing duties on each shift.
- Greet guest within 2 minutes and follow all Service Execution Steps.
- Describe and recommend BJ's beer, wine and beverage selections, making suggestions that give guests options based on thorough knowledge of our menu offerings.
- Clear tables throughout the dining experience using proper methods for removing dishes, glassware and silverware. Maintain table cleanliness throughout the meal.
- Speak to guests to ensure satisfaction with food, drinks and service.
- Present bills, accept payments, operate POS system, uphold strict cash handling procedures and accountability for all transactions.
- Respond to guest complaints.
- Check identification of guests in order to verify age requirements for purchase of alcohol.
- Ensure 100% compliance with all Company policies and laws, including health and safety standards.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Management staff.
- Must be 18+ years of age or older
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Excellent organization and problem-solving skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of principles for dealing directly with the public
- Ability to handle cash, give change and balance cash drawer at the end of shift
- Physical demands of the job include but are not limited to:
- Standing and walking during entire 8-hour shift
- Reaches, bends, stoops, lifts, shakes, stirs, pours and carries supplies
- Must be able to lift up to 60 pounds in weight on a semi regular basis